OLATHE FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
We need more firefighter volunteers who are either certified or are willing to become certified to help with the Olathe and Pea Green community’s fire suppression needs.
Our volunteer firefighters:
- Respond from home or work as necessary to 911 emergencies for fire suppression and motor vehicle accidents
- Train a minimum of 36 hours per year
- Participate in the Fire & Police Pension Association Volunteer Firefighter Pension Plan
- Are valuable team members of an ever-evolving department that seeks to provide modern professional response to the community
- Physical Requirements: A. Complete Federal Red Card certification: Walk 3 miles in 45 minutes, 45 seconds with 45-pound pack
Drag charged 1-1/2 line 50 feet;
Crawl 50 feet;
If you have the want, desire, and time to devote to the betterment of your personal development and can serve your community’s emergency needs, we need you! Please apply today! Application available here. Please print, complete and return to:
Olathe Fire Protection District
PO Box 547
406 S. 5th St.
Olathe, CO 81425